The Music City Gives Back Stage is well established as “one of the best plays at CMA Fest”. MCGB performing artists enjoy longer sets, high quality stage, sound and production, multiple media opportunities, relaxing, stress free back stage experience and opportunity to include their extended industry team for show and hospitality.
MCGB artists are actively involved in promoting the event with radio interviews, social postings and shares including sponsor tags, on stage shout outs, meet and greets with fans and VIPs, press opportunities and contributing to the charity.
June 2017 delivered the Predators as contender for the NHL Championship, during CMA Music Fest week. The Music City Gives Back event was recruited by the city of Nashville, to be the official pre-game show for the Monday night Predators win and advance to 7 game series. With an estimated crowd over 25,000, MCGB was glad to oblige.
June 2018, Music City Gives Back will move to its well-earned permanent home at Ascend Park where stage will be upgraded with an addition of video wall, more backstage area for industry hospitality, more display space for sponsors, etc. Ascend Park will also expand our sponsor activation footprint so that we can continue to attract top new artists for the autograph signings.
But wait, if the Predators advance to the NHL Championship again (and things are certainly looking that way) MCGB will be glad to oblige the city of Nashville once again.
- Naming Rights of Main Stage
- Co-branded Stage Scrims
- Access to Video Wall for content to air prior to show
- Streaming rights
- Creative input on Music City Gives Back social and digital assets
- Co-branded Step and Repeat for Artist Meet and Greets
- Branding on Industry/Crew/VIP Credentials
- Display area for product and or sampling opportunities
- On stage access for content capture (2 man crew)
- Backstage access for social/digital content
- Content shares/post on performing artists social channels (with approval)
- Pre Show press conference to media and industry
- Backstage VIP area with food/drink
- VIP wristbands for front pit area
- Artists Meet and Greets with performing artists
- Space for branded tent with artist to sign autographs during the day
For more information, fill out the form to below or contact MelonyFWilson@gmail.com